DEVELOP AND CONDUCT
FAIR, DEFENSIBLE AND TRANSPARENT PROMOTIONAL EXAMS
The primary purpose of this webinar is provide the attendee with an understanding of employment law standards, provide insight into key court cases that shape public safety employment and promotion, and outline the technical standards for developing and administering public safety promotional exams that are fair, defensible and transparent.
Primary Topics Include:
- Case Law - Legal Framework for Conducting Promotional Examinations
- Adverse Impact " Diversity Challenges"
- Definition of a promotional process to include examples
- Definition of an assessment center to include examples
- Best Practices for Developing Promotional Examinations
- Strategies: Job Analysis, Test Development, Test Administration, Scoring & Evaluation, Decision Making Process.